New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Behavioral Health Technicians (Contract)
5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, Texas 75235
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for multiple, talented Behavioral Health Technicians (Contract) for a 3-month assignment!
Behavioral Health Techs are required to possess the following experience:
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment (flexibility is a must!)
• Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts either days or nights, (7a-7p or 7p-7a) including every other weekend
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Psychiatric Tech vocation training or;
- Bachelors in Psych or Social Work
- Valid CPR Card
- SAMA certification, levels 1-4 or;
- Obtain within 30 days of hire / prior to first clinical orientation shift
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide monitoring of patient activities and procedures, assisting the RNs and Physicians for the purposes of ensuring a safe and secure environment for patients and employees.
- Provide direct patient care, monitoring vitals, dietary intake, and sleep patterns.
- Ensures patient safety and cleanliness
- Transports patients to and from test locations
- Monitors patient behaviors, medications and other items as necessary
- Conducts patient safety checks, including room inspection, ensuring a safe environment
- Works closely with the RN and Charge Nurse throughout the engagement.
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!