New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Emergency Department - Travel RN (Registered Nurse)
3260 Hospital Drive Juneau, AK 99801
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has immediate needs for talented Emergency Department RNs in Alaska!
Earn up to $1, 895 per week and a $1, 000 Completion Bonus* on this 13-week assignment!
Registered Nurse – Emergency Department is required to possess the following experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Emergency Medicine
- Demonstrated success in critical thinking
- Exceptional communication skills
- MEDITECH EHR experience is a plus!
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Current State of Alaska Registered Nurse licensure (must meet education requirements for Alaska State licensure)
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certificate. ACLS, PALS, CPI and BERT
- 12 hr. Nights for 13 weeks
- 36 hrs. per week with On-Call responsibilities
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives* including:
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Tax-free Allowances
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Company Sponsored 401K
- Numerous Bonus Programs
*certain eligibility rules apply
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!