New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Bismarck, North Dakota
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a 13-week assignment!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is required to possess the following experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a LPN in a clinic setting
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- North Dakota (ND) LPN or eNLC Compact License
- 13-week contract
- 12-hour shifts requiring e/o weekend
- Hours of operation are 8a-8p
Role and Responsibility:
- Responsible for registering, collecting payments, rooming, assisting the provider with care and treatment, discharging, and following-up with patients.
- Companion patients and their “ secondary guests” through the entire experience to maximize clinical excellence, reduce treatment times, and maximize the patient experience; before, during, and after the patient visit.
- Assist the provider with front office and back office duties in the outpatient management of patients on a rotating basis.
- Key member of the office team that cares for patients in the clinic setting working under the direction of the manager and the on-duty provider and works closely with the provider and other clinical staff.
- Perform a variety of clinical functions within a clinic setting requiring knowledge and integration of available standards, resources, and data; discretion; good judgment; diplomacy; decision making; and a customer service attitude.
- Act as the patient advocate, having continuous contact with providers, patients, patient families/significant others, community agencies, and patient care staff and management.
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!