New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Licensed Professional Counselor
Dallas, TX 75235
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Licensed Professional Counselor for a 6-month assignment!
Licensed Professional Counselor is required to possess the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years overall experience crisis intervention and counseling
- Provision of trauma-informed individual and group counseling services
- Experience in trauma-informed care required (rape crisis / survivors)
- Must work at least one evening and/or Saturdays.
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Preferred Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Bachelor’ s with a Master' s-degree preferred
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!