New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Mammographer (Radiology Technologist)
Dallas, TX 75235
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Mammographer (Radiology Technologist) for a 13-week assignment!
Mammographer (Radiology Technologist) is required to possess the following experience:
- Must have four years of experience in the performance of mammography to include assisting with biopsies, needle localizations and quality control
- Prefer successful completion of the Spanish Language Oral Skills Assessment examination prior to employment.
- Ability to demonstrate time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency (advanced) computer skills
- Demonstrate routine to complex positioning ability to achieve images which meet American College of Radiology criteria for appropriate views
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and hospital staff
- Demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications (as applicable):
- Must be a graduate of a JCERT accredited school or program
- Must be a graduate of an Accredited School of Radiologic Technology
- Must have a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) certification from Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) or Texas Medical Board. Incumbents whose certifications expire(d) between December 2015 and February 2016 will have until February 28, 2016 to renew
- Must have ARRT Advanced Certification in Mammography by Texas Department of Health or Texas Medical Board
- Must have a current Healthcare Provider CPR course completion card prior to hire and/or placement in job from one of the following: American Heart Association, American Red Cross Rescuer, Military Training Network
Other Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to perform a team lift when setting up and removing moveable steps to the mobile mammography van
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!