New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Medical Lab Tech (Contract)
Union City, Tennessee
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Medical Lab Tech for a 3-month contract!
Medical Lab Tech is required to possess the following experience:
- No experience necessary, but must have completed accredited MLT program
- Hospital experience desirable but not required
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications (as applicable):
- State Licensure and/or National registration or certification in concordance with current Federal and/or State Regulations
- Must have or be eligible for one of the following two licensures:
- NCA – this is the minimum requirement
Role and Responsibility:
- Utilizes laboratory skills to perform and report results of clearly defined laboratory procedures assuring optimal patient outcomes.
- Responsible for assigned shifts and subject to overtime.
- Reports to Laboratory Director.
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!