New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Medical Technologist (Microbiology)
Dallas, TX 75235
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Medical Technologist (Microbiology) for a 6-month assignment!
Medical Technologist is required to possess the following experience:
- Two years of clinical experience in Microbiology
- Previous hospital experience
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Bachelor' s degree in Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science is required.
- Evidence of college degree (diploma or transcript), certification and equivalency if non-US educated
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Medical Technologist (MT)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or (HEW) or (AMT)
Role and Responsibility:
- Schedule is flexible to include AM and PM shifts as needed.
- Mon-Fri with rotating weekends and holidays
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!