New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Pathologists' Assistant for a 3-month assignment!
Pathologists' Assistant is required to possess the following experience:
- 2 years as a Pathologist Assistant under the supervision of a board certified anatomic pathologist (AP)
- Experience working in a busy, high-volume laboratory
- Experience with grossing all types of specimens, including large complex cases & simple specimens
- Well-versed in complex surgical tissue dissection, selecting appropriate tissue for microscopic examination
- Deep understanding of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws, and guidelines that impact the Pathology area
- Assist Pathologists in frozen section prep & FNA specimens
- Autopsy experience a plus, bu t not required
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Bachelor or Master’ s degree in laboratory science or a related science from a regionally accredited university.
- Must be certified as a Pathologists' Assistant by the American Association of Pathologist Assistants (AAPA)
- Day Shift with start time flexibility (five-8' s per week)
- Weekend rotation may be required
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!