New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Patient Safety/Accreditation Manager
Atlanta, GA 30303
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Patient Safety/Accreditation Manager for a 3 to 6 month assignment. This position allows for a Contract-to-Hire structure as well, whereas the chosen individual may become an FTE of the hospital upon the successful conclusion of the agreed upon contract period.
Chosen Patient Safety/Accreditation Manager provides management of initiatives and programs, promoting patient safety and the Joint Commission accreditation process.
The Patient Safety/Accreditation Manager is required to possess the following experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years clinical experience.
- Experience with quality improvement programs.
- Well-versed in the planning, organizing and managing activities and programs related to processes that impact the safe delivery of care, including sentinel events
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong leadership qualities, including task management, motivation and effective change agent practices and methodologies
- Demonstrates experience with data collection, data analysis and data reporting.
- Direct experience with managing performance improvement teams and workgroups
- Previous experience leading and directing Joint Commission survey readiness and accreditation
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Minimum of a BSN is required with an active license in the State of Georgia or eNLC Compact Licensure
- If hired on a Contract-to-Hire basis, chosen candidate must obtain Georgia nursing license within 6 months of hire
- MSN or Master’ s in Healthcare/Hospital Administration, or an MBA is highly desirable.
- Lead the Patient Safety Department, managing all operational duties, ensuring the department’ s success.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of policies and procedures supporting patient safety and accreditation processes
- Implement strategies to enhance compliance and integration of standardized patient safety and accreditation processes
- Implement safety and accreditation programs and practices
- Secure engagement of organizational leadership, staff, medical staff and residents
- Assist in the identification and development of organizational and unit-based educational programs promoting an understanding of the organization' s commitment to patient safety and accreditation processes
- Serve as an educator related to individual’ s responsibility and accountability in the success of the Patient Safety and Accreditation programs
- Manage, review and refine system-wide Patient Safety Programs and accreditation processes
- Provide reports to key stakeholders and leaders on organizational compliance with patient safety initiatives and actions taken to improve patient safety
- Act as a resource for clinical departments for patient safety
- Lead the investigation of Joint Commission complaints and onsite visits from the Joint Commission
- Lead and/or collaborate on committees related to patient safety and accreditation
- Support the Patient Safety/Accreditation Department with departmental operations
- Serves as a team member in support of other regulatory compliance processes
- Educates others, consult with management, employees, residents and the medical staff on issues related to patient safety and accreditation
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!