New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Registered Nurse | RN | Post Acute Care | Nursing Home | Contract
Dallas, TX 75235
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals, is seeking a talented Registered Nurse - Post Acute Care.
Earn up to $2, 300/wk. working 40 hrs. per week (Days) on this 13-week assignment in Dallas!
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’ s degree in Nursing
- Must have six years of hospital or community based patient care nursing, preferably in assigned
- Must have five years of Long Term Care experience.
- At least two years working with the most recent version of the Resident Assessment Instrument and
Minimum Data Set, Quality Assurance Performance Improvement initiatives, Medicare and Medicaid
- Nursing home surveying experience strongly preferred.
- Multi-site home health and hospice experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare administration experience preferred.
- Broad regulatory knowledge of home health, nursing home, skilled nursing facility and hospice
agency regulation and administration
- Must have current, valid RN license or temporary RN license from the Texas Board of Nursing; or,
valid Compact RN license.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR (AHA)
- Preferred Certifications: Surveyor Minimal Qualification Test Certification, (SMQT), Quality Indicator
Surveyor (QIS) Certification, Accreditation for Care Management (ACM) from American Care Manager
Association, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Nursing Case Management Certification, or
National Academy of Certified Care Managers (NACCM).
Why work for WalkerHealthcare?
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Tax-Free Allowances
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Numerous Bonus Programs
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!