New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Registered Nurse - Endoscopy and Operating Room
Phoenix, AZ 85016
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Registered Nurse – Endoscopy and Operating Room for a 3-month assignment!
Registered Nurse – Endoscopy and Operating Room is required to possess the following experience:
- Two year (ADN) degree in nursing, a four year degree (BSN) in nursing, or a Diploma Nursing degree.
- Three years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- One year pediatric surgery experience
- At least 6 moths experience in Endoscopy
- At least 6 moths experience in OR
- ENT experience preferred
- Current State of Arizona RN license or an RN license from a compact state with multistate privileges
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- PALS Certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification from the American Heart Association preferred
- Days, M-F, 6: 30am - 3: 00pm, no weekends or call
This position will work in collaboration with the healthcare team, patient, and family to promote patient health through delivery of professional nursing care appropriate to patient’ s age and condition as documented in the nursing and medical plans of care in accordance with evidence-based nursing and patient care practice standards and hospital goals, values and standards.
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!