New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter (Staffing Industry - Nursing and Allied Health)
Overland Park, KS 66213
WalkerHealthcare is growing! We are seeking an experienced Sr. Healthcare Recruiter to join our corporate based recruiting team in Overland Park, KS.
The ideal Sr. Healthcare Recruiter will cultivate relationships with Nurses and Allied Health professionals interested in travel and local contract opportunities, while representing WalkerHealthcare in a positive and professional manner. The chosen candidate will provide the best possible experience through initiating contact, maintaining exceptional rapport and providing extraordinary customer service.
Here is what WalkerHealthcare can offer you:
Career and Personal Development
- Be part of a fast-growing recruiting operation focused on the hottest and most lucrative practice areas. Experience an exceptional and sophisticated working environment with state of the art recruiting tools and the most forward moving technology.
- As a successful Sr. Healthcare Recruiter, you have a significant opportunity for earnings and advancement in an ever-expanding operation.
Salary, Benefits and Training
- Demonstrating focus, a strong sense of urgency and appropriate hard work and dedication, our competitive Salary-Plus-Commission compensation plan allows you to earn a six-figure income.
- We also offer additional perks and benefits as follows:
- Training and Development Program
- Generous PTO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Plan (M/D/V)
Major areas of responsibility
- Identify, screen, evaluate and recruit experienced Nursing and Allied Health professionals to join the WalkerHealthcare team
- Manage the recruiting process from start to finish on open positions
- Develop and maintain relationship strategies that allow you to regularly communicate with current and potential candidates
- Ensure all candidates can rely on you for support, care and service
- Independently build a candidate pipeline through a mix of sourcing, strategic planning, recruitment methods and referrals
- Plan and participate in recruiting events, trade-shows, industry conferences and job fairs pertaining to healthcare industry recruiting
- Contribute to positioning WalkerHealthcare as the Employer of Choice in the healthcare community
- Perform assessment on candidate’ s needs versus needs of client
- Negotiate pay rates and compensation packages with candidates
- Continually seek out new methods of recruiting and advertising
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales and recruiting goals
Our ideal candidate
- Recruiting experience preferred with an emphasis in healthcare strongly preferred
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal growth
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Capacity to quickly evaluate and respond to multiple requests requiring daily and hourly (and sometimes faster) response times.
- Desire and ability to learn various technical terms and roles in a wide range of areas of specialty (nursing, pharmacy, laboratory, radiology, surgery, etc.)
- Team player with a strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Ability to work with people from diverse professional, technical and educational backgrounds
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and web-based computer technologies (ATS, CRM, etc.)
- Metrics driven with the ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), ensuring long-term success
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in communications, business or healthcare preferred
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.