New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Sr. Healthcare Technology Recruiter
Overland Park, KS 66210
WalkerHealthcareIT is growing! We are seeking an experienced Sr. Healthcare Technology Recruiter to join our recruiting team in Overland Park, KS.
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in communications, business or healthcare preferred
- Recruiting experience required with an emphasis in healthcare technology strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Capacity to quickly evaluate and respond to multiple requests requiring just-in-time response
- Ability to work with people from diverse professional and educational backgrounds
- Highly proficient in MS Office and web-based technologies (ATS, CRM, etc.)
- Performance driven with the ability to meet and exceed defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Why work for WalkerHealthcareIT?
- Competitive Salary-Plus-Commission plan with potential for a six-figure income
- Training and Development Program
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Generous PTO
Founded in 2007, WalkerHealthcareIT, strives to be the preeminent Healthcare IT Consulting firm in the United States. With a history of delivering exceptional results to Healthcare Payers and Providers, including Hospital and Healthcare Systems nationwide, we consistently exceed the expectations of those we serve. Our Consultants deliver industry specific expertise by assisting our Clients navigate the challenges associated with the transformational shift toward a more data-driven, personalized, patient-centric healthcare system.
Offering Industry Precision and Unsurpassed Talent, our Consultants will streamline processes, enhance consumer engagement and contribute to increased market share and overall success.
Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected.