New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Travel RN - Cardiac Telemetry Unit
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Travel RN - Cardiac Telemetry Unit for a 13-week assignment!
Travel RN - Cardiac Telemetry Unit is required to possess the following experience:
- Must have at least two (2) years of current Telemetry experience
- 12 hr. Nights (7p-7a)
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- ADN, BSN, or MSN
- Current BLS, ACLS Certifications
- Active TX or eNLC Compact Licensure
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!