New Opportunities for Adventure Arrive Daily
Please contact a member of our Recruiting Team to learn more!
Billings, MT 59101
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Pathologists' Assistant for a 3-month assignment!
Pathologists' Assistant is required to possess the following experience:
- 2 years as a Pathologist Assistant under the supervision of a board certified anatomic pathologist (AP)
- Must be able to gross large and small biopsies
- Well-versed in complex surgical tissue dissection, selecting appropriate tissue for microscopic examination
- Background in compliance with departmental procedures for infection control, safety, universal precautions, and hazardous material handling
- Training and supervision of assigned staff, ensuring compliance with all specimen accessioning and gross examination procedures.
- Deep understanding of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws, and guidelines that impact the Pathology area
- No autopsies
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Bachelor or Master’ s degree in laboratory science or a related science from a regionally accredited university.
- Must be certified as a Pathologists' Assistant by the American Association of Pathologist Assistants (AAPA)
- Shift is 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
Benefits and Incentives:
Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!